Can someone please tell me where my ECM is located for my 2000 cirrus.?( V6)
location on 2000 Chrysler Cirrus
1 answer 1 comment
The powertrain control module is on the engine side of the air filter housing in the engine compartment.
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
2 answersSeptember 29, 2013
3 answersApril 02, 2010
1 answerFebruary 09, 2012
1 answerAugust 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($238 - 401) in Toksook Bay, AK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($275 - 388) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($128 - 224) in Narragansett, RI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Bloomsdale, MO
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($96 - 116) in East Hampton, CT
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($261 - 298) in Greene, ME