My car won't start it a 96 Honda accord lx. It's not the battery or altornator I think its the starter but I can not locate it help!
locating the starter on 1996 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 08, 2009
I suggest you get a repair manual if you plan on replacing the starter yourself. You might find a free manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersJune 16, 2015
2 answersJuly 21, 2010
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
3 answersNovember 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Hamburg, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($140 - 188) in Umatilla, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 103) in Malone, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($649 - 1,252) in Beulah, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($186 - 757) in Happy, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($449 - 765) in Castaner, PR