My car won't start it a 96 Honda accord lx. It's not the battery or altornator I think its the starter but I can not locate it help!
locating the starter on 1996 Honda Accord
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 08, 2009
I suggest you get a repair manual if you plan on replacing the starter yourself. You might find a free manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersJune 16, 2015
2 answersJuly 21, 2010
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
3 answersNovember 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Sub Item 1: Rotate Tires ($26 - 34) in Hamburg, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 274) in Umatilla, OR
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($161 - 214) in Malone, FL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($181 - 243) in Beulah, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($887 - 2,642) in Happy, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($221 - 325) in Castaner, PR