Please help.I have a 2007 honda civic , auto with 51000.miles and for the past 2 years it runs bad while backing up only,there is a vibration, and when i decelerate.put it in drive it runs good,i put new plugs in, new air cleaner, new o2 sensor top side,clean sensor in air intake,sill sounds bad in reverse.please help
Load vibration only in reverse and deceleration on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth