Please help.I have a 2007 honda civic , auto with 51000.miles and for the past 2 years it runs bad while backing up only,there is a vibration, and when i decelerate.put it in drive it runs good,i put new plugs in, new air cleaner, new o2 sensor top side,clean sensor in air intake,sill sounds bad in reverse.please help
Load vibration only in reverse and deceleration on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch