I have run power directly to the compressor and found it works. I have swaped out parts I took off another PA that was scraped with a blown engine. I know that system worked and I took all the parts and wires except struts. Still nothing. I had to put in a new battery last week. It pressured up and exausted once and has not worked since. Have not had time to try disconnecting the battery again.
load leveling system does not work on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
Asked by for the 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- what size brake line do I need and how many feet? I have to replace all of them
- Why my oil pressure light keeps coming on?
- My 2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra will only get one gear and that's Reverse
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,159 - $1,627) in Redwood, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - $56) in Bypro, KY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($528 - $1,189) in Galesville, WI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($70 - $83) in Wheeler, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($84 - $155) in Whitt, TX