I have run power directly to the compressor and found it works. I have swaped out parts I took off another PA that was scraped with a blown engine. I know that system worked and I took all the parts and wires except struts. Still nothing. I had to put in a new battery last week. It pressured up and exausted once and has not worked since. Have not had time to try disconnecting the battery again.
load leveling system does not work on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 738) in Redwood, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Bypro, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($285 - 493) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Galesville, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($249 - 538) in Wheeler, MS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 272) in Whitt, TX