I have run power directly to the compressor and found it works. I have swaped out parts I took off another PA that was scraped with a blown engine. I know that system worked and I took all the parts and wires except struts. Still nothing. I had to put in a new battery last week. It pressured up and exausted once and has not worked since. Have not had time to try disconnecting the battery again.
load leveling system does not work on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.