With people in rear seat and trunk loaded, the pump runs for a long time.
Load Leveler on 2000 Buick LeSabre
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
February 09, 2009
It sounds like you may have a leak in one of the rear shocks or the air lines from the compressor to the shocks. Someone will need to look under the rear of the car at the air lines - if they are ok then it may be time for new shocks.
1 answerApril 11, 2009
1 answerApril 25, 2012
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
1 answerMay 12, 2010
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - 336) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Battery Replacement ($173 - 213) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Linville Falls, NC
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($566 - 987) in Cudahy, WI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($331 - 378) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($270 - 328) in Daniels, WV