The light has come on two different times - both when driving up steep hills in hot weather. The light has since gone off and there doesn't seem to be any problem. Do I have a problem or not and how big is it?
Little wrench light on dashboard on 2008 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2008 Mercury Sable Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($686 - 1,104) in Attapulgus, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($262 - 507) in Coral, MI
- Thermostat Replacement ($104 - 148) in Newport Beach, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 116) in Ridgefield, NJ
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($289 - 323) in Gary, WV
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($172 - 375) in Feasterville, PA