I just bought a 1998 318i and whenever I take off or break really hard, I can hear what sounds like the gas in the gas tank shifting. It drives me nuts! Why does it do this? Does anyone else have this problem?
Liquid Shifting noise on 1998 BMW 318i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- installed a new battery and now security system will not let me start the car.
- My 318i convertible w/ac has a 70 amp alternator is that enough to run all
- a tiny red light located beside lighter is staying on. what is it?
- There's no power to the New fuel pump and the relays were checked and fine HELP
- Car increases speed at 45 mph without pressing accelerator,
1998 BMW 318i Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($653 - 814) in Phillipsburg, NJ
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($274 - 367) in Loving, TX
- Battery Replacement ($171 - 230) in Jersey, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($321 - 499) in Hobart, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($322 - 395) in Moss, MS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($180 - 210) in Centerville, LA