I just bought a 1998 318i and whenever I take off or break really hard, I can hear what sounds like the gas in the gas tank shifting. It drives me nuts! Why does it do this? Does anyone else have this problem?
Liquid Shifting noise on 1998 BMW 318i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- Car increases speed at 45 mph without pressing accelerator,
- Under the hood driver side
- How do I turn down the idle of it idling to high at start
- My ignition key would occasionally turn freely without catching
- When driving, the area around the accelerator heats up..what do you think is the problem? Also, previously my power steering was very hard, i replaced the steering rack but there is no significant change.
1998 BMW 318i Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($725 - 821) in Phillipsburg, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($517 - 645) in Loving, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Jersey, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 270) in Hobart, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,624 - 2,646) in Moss, MS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($251 - 373) in Centerville, LA