my shifter wont go into reverse and it is barely going into drive. transmission fluid is full.
linkage on 1994 Ford Taurus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
May 06, 2009
Have it checked out, this could be something fairly straight forward like a shift cable or linkage problem, broken transmission mount, or something more involved like a failing transmission. Sure like to hear back when you find out the problem...
0 answersDecember 29, 2011
0 answersMay 20, 2010
1 answerJuly 22, 2009
1 answerFebruary 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1994 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Tidewater, OR
- Alternator Replacement ($298 - 437) in Buckingham, IA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - 1,527) in Sebree, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Cuervo, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($98 - 118) in University Place, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,469 - 3,398) in Cedar Ridge, CA