Link Arm on 2001 Toyota Sequoia

A service center told me my "Link Arms" are broken on the front end. In the Haynes manual I cant find the link arms, what might they be referring to, or what is the proper name for these parts?

by in Littleton, CO on July 30, 2009
2 answers
ANSWER by , July 30, 2009
I think what they are probably referring to is the outer sway bar links.
ANSWER by , April 26, 2010
It's not usually the 'lin arms' but the ball joints that hold the arms on both sides. Get a second opinoion, and ask them to "SHOW YOU" the issue on the rack!