Lincoln MKZ Reviews

Lincoln MKZ Reviews and Owner Comments

Bought 2011 Lincoln MKZ new. Have had for four years. Had to replace battery much earlier than most. Had to replace diver's side door latch. Had to repair air conditioner's sensor for over $600! I really expected more for my money from a name like "Ford Lincoln MKZ."
80K miles largely trouble free with regular maintenance. Now the following failed at the same time: Air bag sensor - ~ $1000 Front power transfer unit ~$1200 Driveshaft - $1000 Wheel bearing seized - ~$800 Internet is filled with stories about PTUs and driveshafts failing. Not much I can do about airbag because local mechanics won't service them. 80K and 7 years might be considered the useful life of this car
Purchased vehicle new and now have almost 40k miles. Had to replace brake pads and service rotors at 25k; replaced two batteries, and tires at 32K (I replace earlier than most people I think). Have really enjoyed the ride and luxury of the Lincoln. The engine is strong enough for me and am not into handling as much as smooth cruising.
Going on 4 years and the car still runs exceptionally well. I have had no problems with it.