Reviews for Lincoln MKX years:

Lincoln MKX Reviews and Owner Comments

Lincoln MKXOwner Reviews (7 reviews)
    Visitor, Lebanon, TN, April 10, 2014 18:55
    Not sure what we did. This thing with 97000 on the odometer, 2 days after buying, ( with great reviews) ...later discussion. Black fluid leaks and after searching that I find all sorts of unhappy campers. WOW. Had this piece for a week and regretting it already. Who knows where the repairs end with this (Black fluid leak)I am so disappointed there was no mention of the problem in initial reviews.
    Visitor, Potwin, KS, March 11, 2014 09:32
    My transmission is slipping. I have 9100 miles and still owe 16k. What should I do?
  • 2008 Lincoln MKX
    Visitor, Denison, TX, January 27, 2014 17:54
    Have had in shop beginning at approx 35K mile. Problem has occurred at least 6_-8time prior Transmission/drive computer problem????/ been in shop 5 or more times, dealer tells me cant find problem. examples reverse often results in slam /bang. last week Backing out of mall park place. car hardly moved and had to pull back in parking place to keep from blocking mall two way traffic...drove about block pulled to park place to pick up 3 other passenger.backed out and put car in drive thought it was not going to take off . Finally coaxed it to work drove down SVC RD about a mile,turned under US hwy to head back north toward home. Got on Svc rd north entered entrance Ramp on 4 lane us HWY,Transmisson bogged down as I was trying to blend in with 70 MPH traffic car would not go over 40 MPH leaving in a potentonal death trap going to the shoulder the transmission finally took hold and I was able to up to speed this is last of of at least 7 or 8 malfunction since 35K miles Transmission or computer is a total flunk a death trap. Without the problems listed I would rate it a better than average vechicle. Repair efforts are totally absurd.been Long time Lincoln /Ford owner starting as teen with new 1960 Falcon. now 74 yrs old
    Visitor, New Castle, DE, August 30, 2012 08:55
    My PTU Power Train Unit just went, leaking at 78K miles. By my experience and other reviews sounds like purchasing extended warranty is a must. Luckly I purchased extended 100K warranty so repair/replacement will be covered. Mine had a defective rim that makes at ticking noise on turns, had to replace it, not covered under warranty, $600 for the rim. Other than that it has been a very nice, reliable ride. We got the DVD system which our kids love. Overall, I love my MKX.
  • 2010 Lincoln MKX
    Visitor, Staten Island, NY, August 17, 2012 09:00
    2010 mkx rides and hits bumps like a mack truck i will never buy again
    Visitor, South Hadley, MA, April 18, 2012 07:21
    PTU Power Train Unit needs to be replaced on my Lincoln MKX at 68500 miles. Its covered under the warranty until 70k, thank god because it's super expensive to replace. It seems to be a popular problem with Ford and Lincoln. The part is on back order for a month and they told me that I can't drive it!! Overall it has been a good vehicle. Not too bad on gas for an SUV, comfortable and handles nicely. I think its best to keep it for a few years and sell after the warranty runs out!
  • 2009 Lincoln MKX
    Visitor, Clarks Summit, PA, December 18, 2010 11:38
    Excellent ride. Much improved over 2007 MKX.