Reviews for Lincoln MKS years:

Lincoln MKS Reviews and Owner Comments

Lincoln MKSOwner Reviews (4 reviews)
  • 2009 Lincoln MKS
    JPO, Winchester, TN, December 29, 2013 19:34
    Bought my MKS in June 2010 as a demo car with 12,000 miles on it. It is my second favorite car of all time and I'm 70. It drives and feels more like a European car (the ride is not soft but not harsh)and handles very well in emergencies. My Lincoln is AWD and works great in the snow however, if the snow is more than 7" deep the airdam causes snow to be pushed up in front of the radiator. It currently has 61,000 miles on it and I average 22.5 miles/gal. The tires still have at least 10,000 miles left on the tread but the sidewalls are beginning to crack. I dread having to buy new tire for these 20" rims. The car has only be in the shop for one problem; the drivers side seat control bracket broke and was replace with a new-better part. I put my own trailer hitch on a couple of years ago and have towed two large motorcycles on a heavy trailer 450 miles each way to the beach and back with no problems. At the current miles I am just having brakes replace for the first time. Odd that the rear breaks are more worn out than the front. Must be because my wife has driven with the parking brake on. Over all I'm very please with the car, but hate to think what a radio/navi or transmission problem might cost.
  • 2013 Lincoln MKS
    Visitor, Sunrise Beach, MO, October 18, 2013 22:27
    Air conditioner does not work when on auto, dealer says,"we did not design this", . Ford insist that I am wrong, although I set the temp @72 degrees and the inside temp is at lest 85 degrees, but who is counting?. First and last time I buy Ford anything. From now on I rely on the "Consumer Reports" magazine. I read reports the MKS quiet, mine is like driving thru a thunderstorm( low frequency rumble). Since we purchased this thing I been to the dealer 7 times, lucky I'm retired. (I take my own reading materials). One trip to order part. one more to install. Ted
  • 2009 Lincoln MKS
    slmitchell08, Dallas, TX, October 17, 2012 10:40
    Check engine light comes on all the time, then goes off. I've taken it to the dealership twice and they can't find anything wrong with it. 1st they said it was the car's computer. Seems to come on after I get gas or just for no apparent reason at all. Nice car, but it makes me leary of the quality with the light coming on and off.
  • 2010 Lincoln MKS
    ccarr53, Attleboro, MA, December 07, 2011 16:38
    I lease a 2010 Lincoln MKS. My lease is done in Feb.2012. I was planning on buying it but now I wonder if I should. The engine light comes on almost every time after I re-fuel. I took it to the dealership where I bought it. They tell me it needs a new catalytic converter. Otherwise, I love the car but should I buy it now? It only has 19,000 miles on it.