why wont my car rev over 2500 rpms I just done a new bottom end in car and sounds like new but when i drive the car shifts great as long dont try to exceed the 2500 rpms if so acts like revlimiter starts and goes into limp mode have to stop turn off car and restart to go again. changed the trans range sensor but still the same.
limp mode on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerNovember 12, 2009
1 answerJune 02, 2010
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
0 answersJanuary 04, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be