why wont my car rev over 2500 rpms I just done a new bottom end in car and sounds like new but when i drive the car shifts great as long dont try to exceed the 2500 rpms if so acts like revlimiter starts and goes into limp mode have to stop turn off car and restart to go again. changed the trans range sensor but still the same.
limp mode on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerNovember 12, 2009
1 answerJune 02, 2010
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
0 answersJanuary 04, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?