why wont my car rev over 2500 rpms I just done a new bottom end in car and sounds like new but when i drive the car shifts great as long dont try to exceed the 2500 rpms if so acts like revlimiter starts and goes into limp mode have to stop turn off car and restart to go again. changed the trans range sensor but still the same.
limp mode on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerNovember 12, 2009
1 answerJune 02, 2010
1 answerAugust 23, 2009
0 answersJanuary 04, 2010
1 answerJune 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- While driving my car cut off, now it won't start. Any suggestions on what it is
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on