Just happened two days ago, my car will not go faster then 35 mph without the RPM's raising to 4. There was a bad cell with the battery going to the alternator and that was replaced(battery)that took care of the engine light. Two different service places are still unable to fix this limp in mode.
Limp in mode on 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
Asked by Visitor for the 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerJune 11, 2010
0 answersMarch 11, 2012
1 answerMarch 09, 2013
0 answersJuly 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- My check engine light says on. I was told the main problem is catalytic convert
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side