Just happened two days ago, my car will not go faster then 35 mph without the RPM's raising to 4. There was a bad cell with the battery going to the alternator and that was replaced(battery)that took care of the engine light. Two different service places are still unable to fix this limp in mode.
Limp in mode on 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
Asked by Visitor for the 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerJune 11, 2010
0 answersMarch 11, 2012
0 answersJuly 17, 2013
1 answerMarch 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2008 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($256 - 366) in Tabor, SD
- 114,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Cross River, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($752 - 1,029) in Adams, ND
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Arbor, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Kualapuu, HI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($84 - 91) in Grand Rapids, MI