I had a mechanic recently told me he cleaned something on my car that is "like carbon" on American cars. I left a message and he said to call him Monday, but he has not gotten back in touch with me. He said it is round. He did not know what it is called on a Mercdes. Can you help me out?
Like Carbon in other cars on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($383 - 490) in Worthville, KY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Fisher, AR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Indian Head, MD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($275 - 550) in Ray, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($1,384 - 1,520) in Deerbrook, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Colton, NY