Both tail lights and right front headlight (not the whole thing - just the right side) stay on after I shut the car off. Just bought this no warranty. Had to unhook battery to turn them off. Help?
LIGHTS STAY ON on 1991 Subaru Legacy
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 29, 2010
Thanks for taking the time to come back and update us!
COMMENT by tressacamille ,
March 29, 2010
I did further research online. There is a switch at the top of the steering wheel that I must have hit while cleaning. I flipped it and the lights went off. Weird that it's just those 3 light but whatever, won't drain my battery.
Verified for the Subaru Legacy21 reports
0 answersAugust 07, 2011
2 answersOctober 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 17, 2011
0 answersFebruary 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1991 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Summerland, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($631 - 751) in Gibson, GA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($451 - 916) in Ghent, NY
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($650 - 1,068) in Church View, VA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mission, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($558 - 580) in Connelly, NY