Both tail lights and right front headlight (not the whole thing - just the right side) stay on after I shut the car off. Just bought this no warranty. Had to unhook battery to turn them off. Help?
LIGHTS STAY ON on 1991 Subaru Legacy
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 29, 2010
Thanks for taking the time to come back and update us!
COMMENT by tressacamille ,
March 29, 2010
I did further research online. There is a switch at the top of the steering wheel that I must have hit while cleaning. I flipped it and the lights went off. Weird that it's just those 3 light but whatever, won't drain my battery.
Verified for the Subaru Legacy20 reports
0 answersAugust 07, 2011
2 answersOctober 13, 2010
1 answerAugust 17, 2011
0 answersFebruary 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1991 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($126 - 153) in Summerland, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Gibson, GA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Ghent, NY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Church View, VA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($272 - 362) in Mission, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($182 - 267) in Connelly, NY