my question is when my wife came home the other day she noticed that the lights on the suv stayed on after she turned off the ignition. We have had this problem before and found out it was the BCM causeing the DRL to stay on. I have since taken out the DRL resistor and we now control the lights manually. My question is will this have a effect on the battery if there is not a actual off switch on swtch handle? If so what would be a solution to this problem
Lights stay on on 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Asked by for the 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
1 answerNovember 02, 2016
0 answersAugust 31, 2014
1 answerJuly 22, 2011
2 answersAugust 21, 2016
4 answersMarch 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- MY ENGINE IS VIBRATING WHILE STANDING STILL FROM UNDER THE HOOD IN FRONT OF ENGI
- What is the average schedule maintenance for a timing belt.
- Price range to replace rotors?
- P0340 DTC I've tried cleaning the connections why do I still have this problem?
- Car dies at stops. Doesn't always start. Shutters. Gas in crankcase.
2006 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($568 - $1,378) in Varysburg, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($326 - $535) in Butte Falls, OR
- Air Filter Replacement ($59 - $80) in Sea Island, GA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($543 - $909) in Waynesfield, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - $35) in Comfort, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,203 - $1,225) in Ellinwood, KS