my question is when my wife came home the other day she noticed that the lights on the suv stayed on after she turned off the ignition. We have had this problem before and found out it was the BCM causeing the DRL to stay on. I have since taken out the DRL resistor and we now control the lights manually. My question is will this have a effect on the battery if there is not a actual off switch on swtch handle? If so what would be a solution to this problem
Lights stay on on 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
1 answerJuly 22, 2011
0 answersAugust 31, 2014
4 answersMarch 09, 2010
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
4 answersJanuary 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- tires going flat. no reason!
- there is water dripping from the exhaust pipe. What causes this and what should
- I changed the EGR valve last week, a week later new diagnosis says EGR is bad?
- Where is the oil sending unit located on a 3.6 l engine for an 08 chevy equinox?
- How do I get my navigation system updated?