After about a week of not driving the car, and probably not having the rear hatch fully closed, the battery died. I recharged the battery, but four of the pushbutton controls (rear window wiper, washer, plus, plus, on the center to the lower left of the radio/CD player) small lights come on whenever the engine is running, but not when the engine is off. What can I do to get the button lights to function properly? (I suppose to not be on whenever the function the button controls is not on. By the way, all the functions work normally.
Lights on small control buttons: rear window wiper, rear window washer, defroste on 1998 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Problems(32)
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Repair Estimates
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A(49)
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Recalls(6)
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Shops
- 1998 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- where is the leak detection pump located?
- Front defroster only blows out warm air sometimes. Coolant level ok
- Code P0404-replaced ERG valve and sensor, reset light- eng. light back same code
- What does it mean when my heat starts blowing cool air as we are driving?
- I lost power to the upper controle module and the liftgate is stuck opeñ!!!