I HAD TO CHANGE THE BULB FOR LOW BEAM ON THE LEFT. SINCE THAT WIRE WAS SO HARD TO GET HOOKED BACK, THE BULB ENDED UP BEING CROOKED. NOW WHEN THE AUTO SETTING IS ON, I HAVE NO LIGHTS AT ALL. ROUGHLY, HOW MUCH IS INVOLVED IN FIXING THIS AND WHERE?
LIGHTS ON AUTO WONT WORK on 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
2 answersMarch 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.