CODE SHOWED BAD CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR.TOYOTA SAYS THIS IS RARE.SUV SHOULD RUN ROUGH IF IT WILL EVEN START.ONLY 60,000MI.RARELY DRIVEN OVER60MPH.IT RUNS BETTER THAN EVER WITH LITES ON!!!!!
LIGHTS ON on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
2 answersDecember 10, 2009
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2012
13 answersJuly 28, 2009
2 answersFebruary 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- VSC trac light on after struts replaced? Comes on at 40mph and stays on
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?