CODE SHOWED BAD CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR.TOYOTA SAYS THIS IS RARE.SUV SHOULD RUN ROUGH IF IT WILL EVEN START.ONLY 60,000MI.RARELY DRIVEN OVER60MPH.IT RUNS BETTER THAN EVER WITH LITES ON!!!!!
LIGHTS ON on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
2 answersDecember 10, 2009
13 answersJuly 28, 2009
2 answersFebruary 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl