lights for heating a/c system controls on 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

there are several lights out on panel such as "power" on the left and the light indicating the rear window defroster on the right. any idea how involved it is to correct the problem. is it a "dealer only" item?

Four options you have:

1. Whole assembly from the dealer, (cannot just get the bulbs)
2. Savage yard
3. Ebay or Craigslist
4. Replace them yourself, (I did). You'll need some patience and at least 3 or 4 Bi-Pin lamps from Radio Shack, part number 272-1154
and a small pencil tip soldering iron.

Good Luck!
1 more answer
You should call the dealer and see if the bulbs are available separately for the control panel.