when i turn my heater on the engine will start to idle faster than normal and my headlights flicker like the car is about to die. Any suggestions?
Lights Flickering on 1995 Dodge Neon
Verified for the Dodge Neon8 reports
1 answerJune 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 09, 2012
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
1995 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oaks Corners, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($160 - 226) in Bokeelia, FL
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 191) in Wallace, KS
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($386 - 496) in Websterville, VT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($367 - 431) in Alden, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($711 - 1,408) in Rumsey, KY