when i turn my heater on the engine will start to idle faster than normal and my headlights flicker like the car is about to die. Any suggestions?
Lights Flickering on 1995 Dodge Neon
1 answerJune 19, 2015
Verified for the Dodge Neon7 reports
1 answerJanuary 09, 2012
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.