My battery recently died so I got a new one from Canadian Tire. I went to place the battery in and when I hooked it up my car starter started to kick in and the headlights and tail lights started going on and off every one second. Now I have pulled the fuse for my starter and when I reconnect the battery the starter doesn't go but the lights keep flashing on and off. I'm at a loss here at what to do. Can anyone help me?
Lights flashing and starter going with out keys. on 2005 Hyundai Accent
Asked by for the 2005 Hyundai Accent
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
- Is there a way to get to third break light on hatchback? Some LED's are out.
- no pressure in clutch, very sudden could not shift, but it ran in 2cd gear?
- when I put the car in reverse/drive with foot on brake the drivers seat vibrates
- When cranking makes a grinding sound but will not crank
- Coil Pack resistance
2005 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Garden City, MN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Maypearl, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($190 - 260) in Eureka, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($706 - 1,069) in Syosset, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($132 - 227) in Horton, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($378 - 629) in Bruce, MS