After some trouble this week of replacing the battery, starter & knocking a hole in the oil filter so a new filter & oil, the new thing is: there is no lights showing on the dash. What next? Is it a fuse or a bulb? And where would I find it to replace it? Trouble in Texas...
Lights at night do not light up the speedometer. on 1996 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order