lights on my united tow tractor dont work. I have voltage to the switches, but once I turn them on no voltage??????
lights on 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Verified for the Jeep Cherokee14 reports
Verified for the Jeep Cherokee7 reports
Verified for the Jeep Cherokee8 reports
Verified for the Jeep Cherokee3 reports
2 answersDecember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
2000 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($105 - $137) in Netawaka, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($182 - $276) in Quinque, VA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($686 - $1,124) in Cartersville, GA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($226 - $331) in Delran, NJ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($450 - $674) in Amazonia, MO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($133 - $146) in New Bedford, MA