the 4ways are flashing and I didnt turn the switch on, they just started and I pulled the fuse to get them to stop but they still flash. They flash for a minute or so and then stop for about 30 seconds then start up again, the only stop if your disconnect the battery and the windshield washed fluid wont squirt. I have check and no kinks in the line. Blew through the line and no clogs and have replaced the motor and still no fluid comes out. Wipers work fine
lights on 1998 Subaru Legacy
Verified for the Subaru Legacy8 reports
Verified for the Subaru Legacy21 reports
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
2 answersDecember 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1998 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Bowman, GA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($338 - 442) in Westwood, NJ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($126 - 153) in Mc Calla, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($110 - 145) in Atlanta, ID
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pembroke, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 297) in Plant City, FL