When I open the driver door the running board and interior lights blink,can someone help me
Lights on 1998 Lincoln Navigator
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by HughJ,
December 22, 2008
Is it a consistent blinking or is it erratic? Does it happen when you open the passenger door?
4 answersFebruary 21, 2014
1 answerAugust 10, 2011
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
1 answerMarch 02, 2010
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?