my flashers and blinkers do not work, i bought a lighting controm module and i have no clue as to where it is at on the vehicle
lighting control modlules on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 154) in Roy, MT
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($226 - 315) in New Providence, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Climax, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($138 - 196) in Ninety Six, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($157 - 198) in Bonner, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 228) in West Burlington, IA