We need the cigerett lighter to run our GPS and it is burned out. We took it to Martin chevrolet and Redmonds Repair and they do not know how to fix it.
lighter for gps on 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Prizm Questions
- The battery is fine just had it charged but the car won't start what's wrong
- What's the retail price for a fuse and relay block1
- sounds like rocks hitting each other and grinding when I shift to drive.
- Heater fan, defroster and wipers all stopped working what could it be?
- Where is the fuse for the fuel pump
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($260 - 358) in Raymore, MO
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($98 - 160) in Lastrup, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($224 - 259) in Menifee, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($117 - 169) in Cozad, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Westhope, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($294 - 347) in Letcher, KY