when i was driving the light inside went off,but outside still on. how can i solve the problem?
light inside the car. on 2007 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerFebruary 07, 2009
4 answersAugust 11, 2010
2 answersApril 07, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
- upper brake light not working