when i was driving the light inside went off,but outside still on. how can i solve the problem?
light inside the car. on 2007 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerFebruary 07, 2009
4 answersAugust 11, 2010
2 answersApril 07, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2007 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in High Island, TX
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Greenview, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($89 - 132) in Fort Dix, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($314 - 623) in Cross, SC
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Ridgway, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($741 - 890) in Buckhorn, KY