Light electrical problem on 1998 Jeep Cherokee

I replaced the switch for my windshield wipers but there is still no delay wiper or slow wiper, they only work on high. Washer pump does work. Also there is no brake light on passenger side, bulbs have been replaced there is no power to socket. Dome light does not work when drivers door is open even though dome light switch was replaced. Is this a combined relay problem? What should I check for. I need ideas as to how to fix this.

by in Carpentersville, IL on July 25, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on July 27, 2009
It sounds like you have a good understanding of how electricity works, so you should get a wiring diagram. Then you can look to see if these circuits are related in any way. You may be able to get one at autozone.com, or alldatadiy.com. Without a diagram it's very difficult to diagnose multiple electrical problems.
problem with parking lights, brakelights work. friend says ground wire but cannot find it.
my 20 amp fuse melted in the fuse block where the parking lights fuse was now when i take the head light system fuse the parking lights go off what should i do?
engine does not even crank,(nothing).turn on the key just trouble lights, light up. the break light stays on. Diagnostic codes are 0code,2inc,02snsr,02htr,3re...
when i am driving the jeep it just shouts off and will not start for about twenty min.the jeep will start after i wait ! the jeep is a 1988
My son drove in to town and the car was fine, he filled the up the jeep and after that it made a loud noise , would drive over 30mph. It was jumping and running really ruff. I took it to a mechan...