my wife hit a large roch and damaged the oil pan, I bought a new one and trying to remove the old one. I am trying to lift the engine to remove old pan and the motormounts have a hex nut up inside as well as several bolts on the motor holding the motor mount in. whick one do I pull, the hex nut is 8mm and will not budge
lifting engine to remover damaged oil pan on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
- how do I repair a denso exhaust pump, sounds like the pump is dry, maybe cloged