My liftgate wiper blade does not make contact with the glass. I recently had the wiper blade changed. I'm thinking that the install may have bent the arm. I cannot seem to remove the wiper arm retaining latch. Please advise with detail. Thank you in advance for your help.
liftgate wiper blade on 1997 Saturn SW2
Asked by for the 1997 Saturn SW2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SW2 Questions
- Looking for a brake booster for rhd anyone know where to find one?
- will 99 saturn sw2 bumper work on a 2000 lw2
- what does the battery and oil light mean before car dies then starts up again
- Auto trans will downshift sometimes all the way while at freeway speeds
- What cause the car to power down while driving. The check engine comes on.
1997 Saturn SW2 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Union Hill, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($300 - $720) in Somerset, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in College Park, MD
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($401 - $563) in Goshen, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - $227) in Spearfish, SD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($429 - $511) in Clearfield, PA