Door is locked in open position. gold latch doesn't move even trying to push it with screwdriver
liftgate latch won't unlock. how to repair/fix? on 2000 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
2000 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($114 - 156) in Blackstone, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 336) in North Aurora, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Mansfield, LA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($479 - 767) in Chandler Heights, AZ
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($161 - 678) in Goshen, KY
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($246 - 307) in Hanover, ME