I just replaced the lifters and did a complete tune-up on my f-150, it is still tapping, and now the oil pressure is dropping when i stop, what could this be? any ideas?
lifters tapping on 2000 Ford F-150
2 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
2 answersOctober 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?