I just replaced the lifters and did a complete tune-up on my f-150, it is still tapping, and now the oil pressure is dropping when i stop, what could this be? any ideas?
lifters tapping on 2000 Ford F-150
2 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
2 answersOctober 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2000 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($441 - 599) in Orrville, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Elmwood Park, NJ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($306 - 442) in Stirum, ND
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($83 - 104) in Jupiter, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($635 - 957) in Coulee City, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,341 - 1,478) in Humeston, IA