ive replaced the bulbs but nothing worked. i read online that it may be a bad ground connection between the socket and bulb so im gonna clean it and coat with some vaseline. if that doesnt work any suggestions?
license plate lights wont work on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Joliet, MT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Cash, AR
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Dayton, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Carpio, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 642) in Genesee, MI