Have noticed license plate lights were out. Replaced bulbs, still no lights. Checked fuses, all ok. Tailights are operational. A set of rear back up lights (installed aftermarket) are also not working. Replaced these due to corroded state and still both not working. Replaced relay that comes with fofg light set, still not working. Looking for next item to check.
License Plate Lights on 1998 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.