Have noticed license plate lights were out. Replaced bulbs, still no lights. Checked fuses, all ok. Tailights are operational. A set of rear back up lights (installed aftermarket) are also not working. Replaced these due to corroded state and still both not working. Replaced relay that comes with fofg light set, still not working. Looking for next item to check.
License Plate Lights on 1998 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif