Have noticed license plate lights were out. Replaced bulbs, still no lights. Checked fuses, all ok. Tailights are operational. A set of rear back up lights (installed aftermarket) are also not working. Replaced these due to corroded state and still both not working. Replaced relay that comes with fofg light set, still not working. Looking for next item to check.
License Plate Lights on 1998 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Control panel is out for a/c system no power to it fuses are OK what's wrong?
- Security light stays on won't get no gas and wont crank
- Not getting fire to the fuel pump not getting fire to the crank system.
- Hey all, i am completely stumped on a 2000 ford with a 5.4 ltr auto 4wd truck.
- What do y'all think my problem is?