I need to learn how to replace a license plate light on my car. I opened the trunk, and kind of figured where the wiring leads, but have no clue how to unscrew (?) or pull out(?) burnt bulb. I bought the car used; don't have manual.
License Plate light replacement help needed on 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- I get cold air on driver side and warm air on passenger side
- My car saying "slow down"
- Why dose my car break light an battery light come on but battery an alternator i
- Engine starts perfectly but suddenly stalls and doesn't rev up properly.
- Why is my cat over heating and why does it have oil on the filter ?