how do you get the lens off to replace bulb?
license plate bulb on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Elgin, AZ
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Morann, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monroeville, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($224 - 562) in Williamsburg, KS
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Arnot, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($276 - 391) in Fairfax, SC