What parts have to be removed to replace the rubber/felt window guide. Thanks.
LF door window guide replacement on 1999 BMW 740i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies ,
March 16, 2014
You have to take door panel off then search and dig down to the bolts..
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1999 BMW 740i Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Pingree, ID
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,777 - 3,621) in Metaline, WA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($321 - 389) in Monkton, MD
- Battery Replacement ($229 - 303) in Ronks, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,611 - 1,668) in Gillette, NJ
- Horn Replacement ($156 - 236) in Bloomfield, NM