Lexus SC430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Lexus SC430
- stereodisplay chrystals not showing most of the time fuseproblem..?
- My center console where shift is the light does not come on @ night
- Any suggestion of a good and cost effective mechanic to fix check engine light
- The seat heater and clock light stay on after the car has been turned off.
- What is the recommended time to change the timing belt?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Lexus SC430 Problems
Vehicles equipped with premium Mark Levinson stereo may experience no sound or volume that goes to maximum level by itself. An improved amplifier is available to rectify this problem.
The electric trunk release may not function correctly. Our technicians tell us an additional ground wire can be added which should correct this concern.
A creaking type noise may develop from the front suspension when driving over uneven road surfaces. Our technicians recommend inspection of the front sway bar bushings for deterioration and related hardware for correct tightness.
Lexus SC430 Questions
Is it a fuse problem
Autozone diagnostic codes P0440, P0441 & P0446.
My car now stalls when i try starting the engine and kind of drags when driving off initially.
Thanks I appreciate your suggestions very much
My car is 11 years old with 50k miles. The dealer is telling me it is time to change the belt.
Lexus SC430 Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
When deployed, excessive pressure can build in the passenger front airbag. This could cause the inflator to rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury to vehicle occupants. This recall affects both originally installed passenger front airbags as well as those that were installed as replacement service parts. Toyota and General Motors will replace the passenger front airbag inflator on their respective vehicles involved in this recall.
Airbags use a chemical reaction contained in an inflator module to create the pressure necessary to inflate the bags when deployment is required. These vehicles are being recalled because the front passenger airbag inflator may produce excessive internal pressure when deployed. As a result, the inflator module could rupture, causing metal fragments to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will inspect and replace any defective passenger front airbag inflator module found.
Lexus SC430 Reviews
Will someone who knows please tell me whatI can expect to pay for high performance tires for my SC430 and do they require an alignment when put on new? I believe balance is in the price of the tires, is that true?
This car is my Baby! It gives me no problems!!
best car I've ever driven --- totally worry-free