Reviews for Lexus SC400 years:

Lexus SC400 Reviews and Owner Comments

Lexus SC400Owner Reviews (16 reviews)
  • 1996 Lexus SC400
    jane bond, Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 06, 2013 08:30
    This awesome car was a gift from a fellow at our church. I am a senior and need help a nd advice thank you.
    Visitor, Kennewick, WA, June 26, 2013 23:48
    I love my sc400 I have 215k+ miles on it and it still runs and drives like a brand new car
    Visitor, Evansville, IN, March 09, 2013 17:14
    I bought this car because I have always wanted one ever since I saw/heard/rode in one back when they were first introduced, and boy I was not disappointed! 318k (not a typo) and just this afternoon I absolutely DUSTED a 2008 BMW (5series i think, hard to tell when they are behind you lol)
    Visitor, Paragould, AR, October 05, 2011 16:20
    I was recently in an auto crash that totaled my 2003 PT Woody at no fault of my own. I began shopping for a new car while I waited on insurance claim. I took a little over a month to find a newer car 2005.06 or better with low miles It didnt happen. My 1992 Lexus SC400, Gold was the last car I drove, with 60,000 miles on her it was great, after driving all the other cars this one stands alone. Go's when you need it,drives smooth and handles great, and so quiet you cant hear her running and with it being a V-8 she gets around 28ml a gal not to bad.Everything works sunroof, and stero it fantastic. Oh and my Dad loves it too so thats a plus.
    Visitor, San Antonio, TX, September 30, 2011 19:18
    I got hooked and have now collected three similar 1998 SC400s. Two are black with black leather. One has 102K and I have changed the timing belt/water pump and rebuilt the power steering pump myself. Number two has 120k and is a 'rescue' from some careless people. I just found this You Tube ad in the last few minutes. Appears to have been uploaded by a dealer about 6 months before I finally gotten the title from the folks that I had bought from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3LyV4yrXs Number 3 has 215k and drives great and is my daily driver.
    Visitor, Glendora, CA, June 20, 2011 16:07
    My1998 sc is the best car is the best car I have ever owned. I can drive it for 12 hours and not even feel tired. It is way better than my wife's BMW. My Lexus after 11years is still smooth and fast. On average, three people comment to me how they always wanted an sc. Too bad the American car manufacturers never got the idea.
    Visitor, Seattle, WA, January 31, 2011 22:56
    So I was in the market for a 'beater' 2nd car last week Got on Craigslist and was literally sitting there when this 1992 superb granny-driven SC400 comes on at $2500 so I snapped it up... It will horrify you all to know I had never driven a Lexus in my 50 years and while I may be deemed a lowly late-blooming L-word lover , I have seen the light, and it is the most thrilling $2500 clams I have ever spent. What a beautiful car, I have had it only 2 weeks and am thrilled to drive it, I cant imagine Mrs. O'Hara's first test drive 19 years and $60k ago.. And I cant fathom how low-priced certain luxury autos can get in their faded glory, it makes no sense...it's worth so much more... I have had to buy hood and trunk hydraulic lifts, seat memory ECM and a used key on EBay for $50 (not $500) few minor things but this car is just broken in at 220k Km. Now for some 18 or 19" sexy wheels and some wax! Loooove it. Owen in BC (Site wont take postal codes so I put in Seattle)
    Skittz904, Jacksonville, FL, January 11, 2011 11:07
    I bought this car because of two major points I liked about it. 1 being that if you look at the door hinges and the way the are made, it's almost perfect for Lambo door's. I looked into and found out that the kit only cost about 300 bucks. and with no cutting to the are at all. it's just a pare of gas powered shocks and some mounts. just thought people just know. and 2 is because of the engine. it's one of only a few made at Lexus, the V8 model I didn't see in a lot of Lexus cars I think only the 400 series has them. the SC400 & the LS400 as far as I know.
  • 1993 Lexus SC400
    Visitor, Houston, TX, August 23, 2010 21:23
    bought an sc400 right after graduating high school, this is my first car and I love it, im keeping this car 4 a while
  • 1994 Lexus SC400
    Visitor, Maryland Heights, MO, August 02, 2010 19:37
    This is my 2nd SC400 I love this car I have had a few different makes and models in between but its by far the most balanced car I have ever owned and the funny thing is not many people know about this car
  • 2000 Lexus SC400
    Visitor, Indianapolis, IN, July 17, 2010 18:46
    This is my second 2000 SC-400. I sold my first one and was sorry within a month. I looked for 2 years to find another with low miles and all Lexus service history. Finally found one. These are rare cars, only 324 sold in 2000. The care is an exceptionally capable and beautiful ride. I'm keeping this one for a long time.
    Visitor, Houston, TX, July 14, 2010 10:33
    2nd owner / owned for 2yrs/165000miles/ no repairs so far/ only oil change
    Visitor, Tarpon Springs, FL, March 28, 2010 18:07
    My 1992 has 140,000 miles and still runs and looks great...
  • 1993 Lexus SC400
    limited ipsc, Layton, UT, December 10, 2009 19:28
    I'm on my 2nd SC and have also had a '98 GS400. Fabulous cars - my '92 SC400 with 247K miles didn't run much different than when I got it with 106K. My '98 GS400 probably saved my life in a crash and now I have a '93 SC400. Love 'em!!
  • 1994 Lexus SC400
    josephd40, Lexington, KY, July 22, 2009 14:19
    I love my car.
    RonaldL, Troy, MI, July 13, 2009 11:09
    I purchased this car new 5-20-1994 it has been the best car I have had. After 126,000 miles and only normal wear repairs, and serves, no major repairs. I have had during this time a, 1998 Gag xjr, 2000 Cad.dv, 2003 TownCar, 2005 Buick Rainner. All had many recalls and repairs need, but was covered by warranty. I have a 2006 Mustang GT, great car so far, 2008 Bentley GT ,Great fun, 2009 Saturn Vue RedLine, great for what I use it for, so far .