Lexus SC300 Reviews

Lexus SC300 Reviews and Owner Comments

Driven many, many cars. This Lexus is probably top 3 cars for the money. 225,000 miles, looks and drives like new. Great car.
I just purchased a 1994 Lexus SC 300 on 1/28/2012. It doesn't have the owners manual and was wondering where the switch is located for the heated seats.
Transmission wise when my car goes through a gear shift it sounds ragedy like something is grinding it drives me nuts what to do?
I bought my car in 2003. It had 125,000 miles on it. So far the things I needed replacing was the air conditioning, front struts, radiator. Other than that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car. Actually its the best car I have ever owned. I now have 185,000 miles on it. Most people think my car is quite new since I take really good care of it. I would definitely buy another Lexus.
I've owned my car for 5 years,very reliable.I wish there was more acceleration from com[plete stop.I think part of the reason is the 4 speed tranny and the weight of the car(very heavy).Overall great car.Still a headturner.
The only problem is with the clutch for 1993 5 speed manual transmission. Replaced twice, never achieved smooth shifting. Otherwise a great (and fast) car.