Lexus LX450 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Lexus LX450
- Have power to ecm but no power to fuel systems engine just cranks
- No spark or power to distributor tried changing ecm did nadda kdiagnostic compu
- exesive gas reserculation
- Muffler sometimes makes rattling noise, but goes away when in neutral or park.
- check engine light codes for o2sensor. If I empty tank, light goes out for a day
Lexus LX450 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0441 and/or P0446 stored. Our technicians tell us these faults are commonly caused by a faulty charcoal canister or sticking EVAP system purge vacuum switching valve, Proper diagnoses will be required to determine the exact cause of the fault.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a stored code P0116, Indicating a fault with the engine coolant temperature sensor circuit. Replacement of the Powertrain control module with an updated computer may be required to correct this problem.
Lexus LX450 Questions
No power to fuel system whole from fuel pump to distributor
Diagnostic computer says cannot ocommunicate with car
I to this car to different repair shops,and I spent money on it, I continue to have problem with this egr, how can I fix it myself?