Lexus GX470 Reviews

Lexus GX470 Reviews and Owner Comments

I HAVE A 2005 GX 470 WITH A CRACKED DASH
I have just bought a 2007 GX 470 with 93k miles on it. When I'm at a stop sign and let off the brake petal, I hear a metal on metal "clunk". A similar skip is also intermintant as I accelerate. Has anyone had this issue and had it diagnosised accurately? My dealership says it's normal - I say that's B-S !! john.laabs@gmail.com
Decent car, but not a true lux vehicle. Plagued with problems during ownership. Still a Toyota. First and last Lexus/Toyota I'll buy.
I want to know how to change my oil in my Lexus GX470. Thanks
Bought my 2004 GX470 used with low mileage. Had high expectations coming off a 2003 BMW X5. The X5 blows away the Lexus in every area except the leather interior. Handling turns requires you to SLOW DOWN so much it's not fun to drive except as a luxury truck with no sports suspension at all. The dashboard cracked and chipped and was replaced by Lexus as a "courtesy".
SOMETIMES WHEN I'M AT A STOP THE VEHICLE JUMPS AS IF SOMEONE HAS HIT ME FROM BEHIND. IT ALSO HAS STARTED WHEN THE VEHICLE IS IN DRIVE IT FEELS LIKE IT IS IN A LOWER GEAR.
This is a great SUV with lots of power.
our sunroof doesn't close and sounds like it is off it's track. Same with our power windows sometimes. Sometimes they go down, but do not go up. VERY SAD FOR A LEXUS! Can fix this for a small penny! :(
sunroof make noise like misalign gear and don't close when operate.