Reviews for Lexus ES350 years:

Lexus ES350 Reviews and Owner Comments

Lexus ES350Owner Reviews (11 reviews)
  • 2009 Lexus ES350
    Visitor, Midlothian, VA, July 09, 2012 15:30
    I absolutely love my Lexus ES350! I had driven nothing but the S-Series Mercedes Benz for 15 years, and never wanted anything other than a Mercedes again. When the last one needed over $7000 in repairs (replacement of all vacuum pumps, air conditioning compressor, brakes and rotors, and the head gasket), my husband was not happy about buying another Mercedes. He encouraged me to at least drive and consider other cars of similar quality. I drove, but did not like at all, the Volvo's, Cadillac's, BMW's, Audi's, Acura's, Jaguar's. and Lincoln's. When I reluctantly drove the Lexus ES350, and just fell in love with it! As quiet and comfortable a ride as the Mercedes, the Lexus was also every bit as roomy. The driver and passenger seats are multi-positional with power settings and lumbar support, memory settings, and are both heated AND cooled! The interior boasted every luxury I was accustomed to, with its plush leather seats and real wood trim, along with perfect cabin lighting, a deep and roomy glove box, and much better center console with a power outlet inside. The steering wheel mounted controls for the navigation, bluetooth telephone system, cd player, ipod and radio are just where they need to be. The trunk is smaller - but not enough to matter. The size and comfort of the back seat won approval from my adult sons, AND my husband! Although I am no speed demon, the Lexus moves with confidence and speed when necessary to "punch it" - better than the Mercedes. And it is a beautiful car - sleek and stylish with a hint of sportiness, while retaining the look of a Class Luxury Sedan. I have known others who drove a Lexus on a business trip, vacation, etc., and returned home to replace their car with one - and I now understand exactly why. The Lexus ES350 is an amazing car, and I love it!
    Visitor, Miami, FL, March 09, 2012 16:55
    i must agree with the accelration, the cup holder dose open easliy but the car is smooth rides great, still getting use to it didnt realize it that big
  • 2011 Lexus ES350
    Visitor, Barrington, IL, September 15, 2011 10:34
    Display shows 9 miles to empty. Put in 3 gallons. Went down to zero with yellow fuel pump symbol showing up on dash. Putting fuel into car does not re-set the digital display (Miles to Empty)? Have had this happen a few times and went to the dealership who said I didn't have enough fuel in the car to test it!
    Visitor, Germantown, MD, June 16, 2011 07:38
    My car is less than 5 years old and I have to replace the AC Evaporator and the Water Pump. The cost of the parts is reasonable but the labor is extremely outrageous. The labor to replace the AC Evaporator is around $1200 to $1500 and the labor to replace the water pump is around $2800 to $3600. This is ridiculous. The way they built and design these vehicles is disappointing. It will be my last... I'm done!
    Visitor, Houston, TX, April 09, 2010 16:35
    Strong on luxury. Good ride. Poor handling. The acceleration problem not apperant yet.
    Visitor, Sierra Vista, AZ, March 29, 2010 11:42
    I took my 2008 ES 350 in for the recall and 30,000 mile service. I took it back 3 days later with a transmission problem. They said it was nothing they did but now I need a new transmission.
    brodie, Ashland, OH, February 02, 2010 06:24
    The accelerator went crazy yesterday WITHOUT the floor mats in the car. I got it stopped just before I went through a plate glass window at a place of business. There were a lot of people watching me. I hate this car and will not drive it until Toyota tells the truth about the car. It is not the floor mats that cause the acceleration---- they were NOT in the car.
  • 2009 Lexus ES350
    brakes, Batavia, IL, August 06, 2009 00:43
    good car
    baddawg, Danville, CA, August 06, 2009 00:03
    Had this car for nearly a year now and I love it. Great comfortable ride and it is fairly quiet. I do have minor issues with several things; 1) the overhead switches for moonroof & interior lights are not lit like the other switches which would be nice rather than doing it by touch only 2) noise of the rain on the roof is louder than I expected for this car which I thought would be more muted. Again other than these minor issues, this is great car.
    PennyO, Poolesville, MD, June 19, 2009 05:36
    Cup holder door opens too easily - can't be adjusted. Takes too long for air conditioning to become cool after the car has been sitting for a long time. Those are the only bad things. Everything else is excellent. Love to drive this car.
    tmastbash, Erie, PA, May 10, 2009 21:34
    GREAT SHARP LOOKING VEHICLE. VERY DEPENDABLE. NO MAJOR ISSUES DURING THE FIRST YEAR OF USE.