Lexus ES300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Lexus ES300
- How much should it cost to get a flex pipe installed on a 2003 Lexus ES 300.
- Where is the purge control valve located
- How much does it cost to replace a themostat on a 2002 lexus es 300
- My engine light came on, code was my oxygen sensor that needed changed, bank 2
- why is my engine light is flashing and the car is idling high?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Lexus ES300 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
On higher mileage vehicles, an engine misfire may develop and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a failed ignition coil. It is not uncommon to replace all the coils when the first one fails in order to prevent return trips to the repair shop.
Lexus ES300 Questions
my flex pipe on my 2003 Lexus ES 300 has a hole in it.
I have now changed all four sensors, master air flow sensor, spark plugs, all ignition coils, and cam shaft ignitions sensor right-side. Still my engine light came on and is reading oxygen sensor bad. Does anyone have an idea why this is still plaguing me?
Lexus ES300 Recalls
Lexus ES300 Reviews
My car will not accelerate after 30 minutes it gets hot and I have to let it sit for some days. What will cause your car not to accelerate?
Great car. Just passed 227,000 miles. Luxurious ride, quiet and peaceful. Hope it hopes indefinitely.
I LOVE my Lexus. It has been the best used car I have ever owned. I paid $4,900 in march 2003. The car was 8 years old (1995) and had 155K miles.This is a very good solid car. I have had it 8 years and spent about $2,000 TOTAL MAINTENANCE COST over that period of time. The repairs I have done are: 1-On the rear bank of cylinders the valve cover gasket may start leaking at about 190K mil...