what else do I need to look for?? I really need an answer if anyone has one
lexus wont stay running. replaced the fuel pump, alternator and battery. on 1995 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1995 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($317 - 429) in Green Valley, WI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($297 - 425) in U S A F Academy, CO
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($338 - 813) in Tower, MN
- 67,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Arcadia, IN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lukachukai, AZ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($568 - 813) in Turkey, TX