How do I install it myself
Lexus Starter Battery on 2006 Lexus RX400h
2 answersMay 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Medford, MA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Carlyle, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($364 - 463) in Mulberry, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sonoita, AZ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($675 - 718) in Capron, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($431 - 547) in Elliottsburg, PA