How do I install it myself
Lexus Starter Battery on 2006 Lexus RX400h
2 answersMay 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
- My hybrid battery is draining very fast when I have my AC on. Why? It goes from almost full to just about empty within a min. Will the hybrid battery die while driving?
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($257 - 380) in West Medford, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($199 - 304) in Carlyle, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mulberry, IN
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 189) in Sonoita, AZ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($192 - 198) in Capron, VA
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($214 - 223) in Elliottsburg, PA