How do I install it myself
Lexus Starter Battery on 2006 Lexus RX400h
2 answersMay 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
- Used regular antifreeze can drain it and out right one in
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($315 - 559) in West Medford, MA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carlyle, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($433 - 537) in Mulberry, IN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($315 - 464) in Sonoita, AZ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($431 - 501) in Capron, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($320 - 365) in Elliottsburg, PA