Well it took my car to auto zone and got a test for my check engine light been on for a while got some work done to it already but this check engine light is Killin me the paper from auto zone said this. Troubleshooting P0330 knock sensor ks 2 circuit and Troubleshooting P0325 knock sensor ks 1 circuit Troubleshooting p0125 insufficient coolant for closed loop fuel control probably cause faulty thermostat cts circuit fault. F Sensor 1 heater system malfunction with A/F sensor 1 And I've got the water pump timing belts and thermostat fixed and I get my oil changed even 3 month and and it got over 300 thousands miles on and it runs good but I need some more information.
Lexus ES300 check engine light on 1996 Lexus ES300
by Lcb243 in Raleigh, NC on August 18, 2014
Verified for the Lexus ES3002 reports
1 answerJanuary 13, 2010
Verified for the Lexus ES30072 reports
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- My car door won't unlatched. It's unlocked but still latched. How do I unlatched it?
- During turns at high speed, car automatically brakes, steering gets hard, and all lights on dashboard come on. I have to restart car to gain control. What could cause such problem?
- my speedometer needle wont move and i dont know how fast im going any help would be appreciated
- I dont have a fob that came with my car and i only have a copy of the original key. so when i get in my car i have to wait a few minutes before it starts. due to no fob how can i fix this problem. and the dealer dont sell them anymore for my 1996
- our car shudders vilontly when accelerating especially climbing grades feels like wheel balance is bad but not the problem